Sunday, September 14, 2014

Two ingredient pumpkin muffins!

Today, I woke up with the WORST migraine in the universe around 5am. I took some Imitrex, and went back to sleep until about 7:30am. I woke up and still had a very slight migraine. I started to get ready for church and BAM!! It came back with a vengeance. So, Monkey and I stayed home from church and I watched some Criminal Minds and Monkey played his game.

I decided that I needed something sweet. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures, but I PROMISE that these are the easiest things that you will ever make.

All you need is a can of pumpkin and a box of spice cake mix.

You mix the 2, put in greased muffin tins, and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

When you bring them out of the oven, they will be hot (obviously!!) so do not eat them, even though you will want to. (Trust me!)

These are absolutely delicious!!!

Sam and I have watched Criminal Minds since they got home from church, which he and Buggy brought home Sonic for lunch, and I put a roast in the crock pot this morning, but, I only had it on "keep warm" so it's totally not ready. :-/ Oops!!

My head is starting to feel just a little bit better, but, it still hurts like the dickens, so, I'm not going to make this a long one.

I hope you enjoy the recipe! Next time I make these, I promise to take pictures. ;-)

No comments: