Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Ortho appt

So, today I had my appointment with Ortho. I've been having back pain since the end of June/beginning of July, so my family doctor sent me to Ortho.

My doctor was very nice. He's from London. I told him that Buggy was an Anglophile and he laughed. We talked about Dr Who, Sherlock, and Downton Abbey. Very nice man. He told me that, basically, I have a bone spur on my spine, but, it's not pressing on my spinal column, so he's not all that worried about it. He wants me to do some PT, and use some gel stuff on my back and see me back in 6 weeks.

He then asked me if anyone had read me the report, and I said that my Dr had told me that they had found "something" but that it was not conclusive on what it was. He told me about the bone spur, obviously, but then he told me about a "spot" on my right lung that they suggested be looked at again in 6 months. That was something that my Dr had NOT told me about. When I left the office, I IMMEDIATELY called my doctors office and made an appointment. Not only to discuss this "spot" but because of my migraines as well. They do not seem to be getting better with the Imitrex, which is not good.

Other than that, everything is just peachy!! :-)

I'm making Cuban Pork Loin for dinner tonight. It's Bugs FAVORITE meal. :-) It's quite delicious. I might have to put the recipe up here.

No comments: