So, without further ado, here are my Resolutions for 2011
- Be better at cleaning the house * Do dishes before bed. * Laundry is done by Saturday. * Clean bathrooms every week. * Vacuum floors twice a week. * Make bed every morning.
- Build my Faith again. * Read Bible evey day. * Go to church every Sunday.
- Be better organized. * Keep work spaces in order. * File bills when paid. * Keep clutter off of surfaces.
- Start paying off debt. * Cut down expenses as needed. * Look into part time job.
- Build Charwood Candle Company * Do a giveaway on popular Blog (on LATW as well). * Find less expensive suppliers. * Get Etsy store front open.
- Exercise every day * Get Sam and myself up every morning at 5AM for at least 30 minutes of exercise. * Take dogs on walks in the evening.
On that note, I'm going to end this now, so I don't break my very first resolution! It's Saturday, so, I need to do laundry! :-)