Monday, November 21, 2011

Learning Simish

Sorry guys! I've been super duper busy here lately!

Okay... that's a lie. I've been addicted to Sim Medieval.

I've played The Sims since it first came out. I know its just about the silliest game you could play, but for some reason I just love my little Sims.

In other news, Thanksgiving is this week. We're not doing anything special. I know we sould, but we're not. I think we're just going to do chicken, green beans, mashed taters, and then I'll make pumpkin pudding pie for dessert. Monkey LOVES pumpkin anything. We found pumpkin pudding at the store and he's been chomping at the bit to eat it ever since!

Does that make me unAmerican to not have a huge dinner on Thanksgiving? Sam and I are both trying to trim down our middles, so having a giant dinner where I know I will continue to shove food in my mouth until I have to put on sweats because my pants don't fit any more just doesn't appeal to me right now.

Other than that, not a whole lot going on right now! So, I guess I'm back to my Sims! One just got thrown in the stocks, so I'm off to throw eggs at them! Hooray!

No comments: