I do want to take a bit to comment on ways that we do try to do our part to help the Earth.
- We turn off lights when we aren't in the room.
- We turn off the AC/heater when it's not needed.
- We try to buy produce that is locally grown when we can.
- We're starting a garden, and already have fruit trees and will be planting grapes and blueberries this weekend.
- We recycle everything that we can.
- We compost our kitchen scraps.
- Sam has a hybrid car.
- I don't drive unless I need to.
- We donate clothes to local thrift stores, or resell them so they can be reused.
- We don't use paper towels.
- I shred and use our "junk mail" as packing for our candle company.
Those are the ones that I can think of right now. I'm sure that we do more, but, I just can't think of them right now. I'm sure had I done this post when I had it on my mind, it would have been a more informative post!
What do you do to help Mother Earth?