This is a low calorie dinner, but it doesn't short on taste! It's VERY tasty!
- 1.3 lb fat free turkey
- 1 small onion
- 1 28oz can diced tomatoes
- 16 oz tomato sauce
- 1 4.5oz copped chilies, drained
- 1 25oz can chickepeas, undrained
- 1 15.5oz can black beans, undrained
- 1 15.5oz can small red beans, undrained
- 1 Tbspn chili powder
Brown turkey and onion. Discard fat and add to crock pot. Add remaining ingredients and cook on low for 6-8 hours
EVERYONE loved this! There were very few leftovers, just enough for Sam and I to have for lunch today. I didn't think that it would be very good because of the chickpeas, but it was AWESOME! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!