Saturday, September 11, 2010

Trapeza-wha???

So, Tuesday I had tea with my favorite guy that isn't related to me by marriage or birth, Bill. While on the way to pick up Bill from the car dealership where his brand new truck was being worked on (That's a whole 'nother story!), I noticed that my neck hurt. I thought "Geez! I must have slept on it wrong. Oh well!" I took some Tylenol when I got home, and it seemed a little better. That night in bed, I had Sam rub my neck and shoulders. He did a fantastic job, and I promptly fell asleep with a nice kink-free neck and back. Wednesday morning, I wake up at my usual 5:30 to get Monkey off to school and then wake Bug up at 7 to get her ready for school. When all the kiddos were off to school I sat here for a little bit and decided that I was tired of how the book case looked and I wanted to rearrange it. That way, when I finally get around to putting the laptop on the desk, or when we get a new tower for over there, or even a chair that's slightly comfortable, I won't have to look at a horrible looking bookcase all the time. It was then that I noticed that my neck, back, and shoulder were REALLY hurting! I decided to go to the doctor about it, and sure enough, I had tweeked my Trapezius muscle! So, the extremely attractive Doctor told me that I should rest it for about a week and hold off on any upper body exercising. Now, for those of you that know me, know that I've been trying to lose weight like CRAZY the last couple months. So far I've lost 10 pounds in the past 30 days. (WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!) So, the super hot Doctor telling me that I had to take a week off just didn't make me happy! I did some cardio yesterday tho. It felt great, even tho I felt like I was going to die while doing it! LOL

The next post I do, I think I'm going to post about my hobby. Everybody that doesn't partake in this hobby is going to think that I'm a fruitcake (most people do without even hearing about my "strange" hobby!) when I tell them what I do for fun, but, I think it's fun, so that's all that really matters! :-)

Until then, keep on keepin on!! (A little Joe Dirt for ya!)

No comments: