Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 3: Your favorite television program

Hands down


Sam got me started on this show when we started dating. Sam always wanted to be a doctor, and even went to pre-med school! (He has a BS in Biology) So, Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs, ER, he watched them all. I watched ER way back when before Dr. Green kicked the bucket. (I BAWLED that episode btw...) I don't know what it is about Grey's Anatomy. I absolutely LOVE this show! I know that it's not exactly accurate (tho they try to be), and that, basically, it's a prime time soap opera (but who cares!), but I love it! If they ever get rid of this show, I will never watch TV again! (Okay, maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but you know what I mean!)
I think that they have some pretty good plot lines, really hot men (C'mon Dr Averys' eyes!! YOW!), and I get a tear going at least every 3 episodes, if not more! And if Shondra Rhimes happens to read this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let Lexie and Mark get back together, and keep Owen and Christina together! Bring in someone new for Jackson! And why can't Izzie and Alex be together?! Okay... sorry... back to why I love Grey's!
Grey's for me is just a great release! To be able to watch this show is relaxing, tho the season finale this year had me on the edge of my seat the ENTIRE 2 hours! My friend Keona and I would text during the breaks and I think almost all of mine consisted of : "OMG!!" and "HOLY SH*T!" Yes, I love it that much.
Sam gets really mad at me when I "go Meredith" and get all "dark and twisty." I use "Seriously?!" A LOT! and it drives Sam crazy sometimes. He created a monster, and now he's paying for it. :-)

No comments: