Monday, July 16, 2012

Insanity - Day 1

So... I did it. I started Shaun Ts' Insanity today.

I have this to say:

I THINK I'VE LOST MY MIND!

LOL

It was only the fit test and I thought I was going to vomit and pass out! LOL

I forgot to take my "before" picture before my workout this morning... so I will have to get one of the kids to do it later today. :-P

In 60 days from now (which I will be blogging for) I hope to see a significant difference in my appearance!

MAYBE at day 30 I will post pictures... we will see!! ;-)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Good luck with Insanity! Just watching clips of some of the videos tires me out! I'm interested in trying to do it myself, but not until I have gotten back into the swing of things with working out again and hopefully complete Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred first as well.