Monday, May 23, 2011

The Ivy Hill

For those of you that read my blog on a regular basis... know that I had a friend pass not but a few days ago.

I said that we named our garden after Lindsay and Sams daughter, Ivy. The Ivy Hill

I just wanted to put up some pictures I took the other day. I know it's not much, but it will be!

Front bed: strawberries
Right side beds: 1 onions and carrots 2 green and yellow bush beans
Right side ground: potatoes (will be planted) watermelon and corn will be planted in 2 weeks
Left side beds: 1 Tomatoes (planted, but not in this pic) 2 Cucumbers, 3 Red/Green peppers
Left side ground: Pumpkins (Monks) and Corn


View from the house

Apples!!

Our one lonely Pear. The rest of them were blown off with the tornado in April

We planted this mulberry bush about 3 weeks ago. When we planted it, it was a brown twig!!

No comments: