Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 17: An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)


A few years ago, I went to Washington DC. I went with a woman that I had been friends with all through school (Elementary and high school!) and when her husband deployed she asked me to come help her. Needless to say, I found out some not so wonderful things about this person, and we are no longer friends.
I still had fun on this trip tho! We all went to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, and then we went across the way and seen a bunch of brass statues! This is one of the "clean" pictures from the statues. I'm not exactly sure that I'm supposed to be sitting on the marble taking a picture of this statue, but, if I wasn't, then the security guard that was watching my (former)friend and I act like fools and take "dirty" pictures with the statues! LOL

No comments: