Thursday, September 18, 2014

Victoria's Secret Sport

So, I got the opportunity to test out Victoria's Secret Sports workout capris and sports bra.

Everybody knows how Victoria's Secret works. It makes your boobs look bigger, and your butt look smaller... or at least it's SUPPOSED to! ;-)

I absolutely LOVE the capris!!!! If I could wear nothing but these capris, I would probably live out the rest of my life as a happy lady. They are snug, but not too tight. They are form fitting, but I don't feel self conscious. They hold things together, and surprisingly, there is no jiggle! (That's important to us that don't look like VS models.) I've worn them to lounge around, I've worn them to bed, I've even worn them out of the house! I did some yoga in them, and they were like a 2nd skin, tight in all the right places. Ahhh comfort!

The Capris I got were these:


 They are simply amazing! I absolutely advocate the purchase of mass quantities of these pants.

The bra they sent me on the other hand... it was a bit awkward. It was comfortable once I finally got it on, just getting it on was a bit crazy! Well, first let me show you the sports bra I was sent to test.


You see that bottom clasp right there? Yeah, it was a little awkward to get together. You would think after wearing a bra for the past 20+ years, I would be an expert on clasping those little buggers. NOPE! It actually did REALLY great holding everything up/together so I had very minimal bounce going on. I wish I would have gotten the zipper front sports bra, but, beggars can't be choosy! I do recommend this sports bra though! It did a wonderful job, even if I felt like an idiot trying to get it on.

You can find all of these products on the Victoria's Secret website here.


*** This is a sponsored blog post. Influenster provided me with complimentary Victoria's Secret products to test and review as part of a contest. The opinions are my own and I did not receive any monetary compensation for any of this review. ***

No comments: